Although Spring City Cycling Club promotes and encourages all types of bicycle riding from off-road trails to high speed criterium racing, our primary weekly activities center around on road riding (touring) at all speeds and terrains. If climbing is your interest, check out our Climbs page
to size up your next challenge.
Don't forget to visit your Local Bike Shops
for all your gear and service needs before heading out on the open road!
The following resources provide just about all the information you need to know about riding with the SCCC or any other group:
- Event Calendar - All club rides, meetings, and social events.
- Recurring Rides - After-work and other weekly rides
- Group Riding Page - tips and guidelines for SCCC group rides.
- Forums - Rides Forum is available for members to post their rides and any last minute updates/instructions.
- Out-of-Town Rides - A complete listing of event rides mostly in the Southeastern U.S., but also nationwide.
- Rides Database **Updated** - RideWithGPS.com links to our local rides, which allows maps and cue sheets to be printed - and routes to be loaded into your cycling computer.
- Slow Cycle Huntsville - Join the slow cycle movement that is sweeping nationwide and locally right here in Huntsville each week. Latest updates are announced on the Facebook page.
The RAM series is an annual collection of weekly rides that help cyclists advance their skills and ride longer distances as the weeks go by. The initial rides in May will be held on Saturday evenings, but starting in June the rides will be part of the SCCC Saturday morning rides calendar. Supplemental weekday ride opportunities will be provided to the participants. More information...